•  
  • تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• Imam Hussain A.S

Why Commemorate the Massacre?

In The Name Of Allah, The Most Compassionate, The Merciful.
    O Allah! Send your blessings to the head of your Messengers and the Last of your Prophets Muhammad (S.A.W.), and his pure and cleansed progeny.

Introduction

The commemoration of Imam Hussain's (A.S.) martyrdom has been observed by the followers of Ahlul Bayt (members of the House of the Prophet (S.A.W.)) for centuries; yet many Muslims resent it, thinking that it increases the division of the Muslims. To my understanding this argument is unfounded for the following reasons:

Imam Hussain (A.S.) and his opponent Yazeed are on the opposite ends of the Heavenly Scale. There is no Muslim School that doubts the purity and qualification of the Imam (A.S.). Righteous Muslims also know that Imam Hussain isa dear grandson of the Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.), and that he is a leader of the youth of the paradise. On the other hand, Yazeed is un-acceptable to any Muslim, and every Muslim condemns him, and will continue to do so, for his transgression and for the crimes he commited againts the Ahl al Bayt. With such a clear distinction there should be no confusion among the Muslims on account of the commemoration of this great Imam. No Muslim party should be angered by hearing the truth about the great Imam and his opponent Yazeed!

Imam Hussain (A.S.) and the rest of the Ahl al Bayt did not receive in their lives the fairness and respect due to them on the part of the Muslims, while the rest of the Companions of the Prophet ( saw ) received of that as much as they deserved ( or more ). The members of the House of the Messenger were denied even the right to live or feel safe. The Muslims, should therefore try to correct the mistake of history by un-covering the virtues of these distinguised people.

To keep the names of these people alive is in the interest of the Muslims. The Messenger of God, Mohammad ( saw ), said when he was returning from his valedictory pilgrimage, while at Ghadir Khum:

I am about to be called ( by the Lord to depart from this World) and respond (to His call). I am leaving for You the Two Valuables (one of them is bigger than the other) : The Book of God and the members of my House. Beware how you shall treat the two after me, because they will not part with each other untill they join me on the Day of Judgement!

O Allah! Send your blessings to the head of your Messengers and the Last of your Prophets Muhammad (S.A.W.), and his pure and cleansed progeny

Thanks sister jamria for these truthful and honest words.Imam Hussian's path is the Right path and as thr Prophet Mohamed (S.A.W) ssaid:

I am about to be called ( by the Lord to depart from this World) and respond (to His call). I am leaving for You the Two Valuables (one of them is bigger than the other) : The Book of God and the members of my House. Beware how you shall treat the two after me, because they will not part with each other untill they join me on the Day of Judgement

And believe me sis a person who does not in AHL ALBIT (A.S)will never succed

Thanks again sis Jamria for this topic

Ali Aldor

تعليق

Thanks Jamriah for this useful topic

Rgeards,

تعليق

thanks alot

تعليق

المحتوى السابق تم حفظه تلقائيا. استعادة أو إلغاء.
        حفظ-تلقائي
        x

رجاء ادخل الستة أرقام أو الحروف الظاهرة في الصورة.

صورة التسجيل تحديث الصورة

اقرأ في منتديات يا حسين

تقليص

المواضيع إحصائيات آخر مشاركة
        أنشئ بواسطة وهج الإيمان, 27-03-2024, 06:44 PM
        ردود 0
        13 مشاهدات
        0 معجبون
        آخر مشاركة وهج الإيمان
        بواسطة وهج الإيمان

أنشئ بواسطة ibrahim aly awaly, 25-05-2019, 07:10 AM
        ردود 3