X
  •  
  • تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• In the Name of Allah , the Compassionate , the Merciful

Imam Sadiq [a] said: "Whoever satiates a hungry believer so that the one is satisfied fully, neither a human being among people nor a near-stationed angel nor a divine Messenger knows how great his reward is in the Hereafter except Allah, the Lord of the Worlds." Then, he added: "Feeding a hungry Muslim is from among the means of forgiveness." After that he recited the word of Allah, Almighty and Glorious: "Or the feeding on a day of hunger, of an orphan near of kin, or to the indigent (down) in the dust." (Sura Balad, No. 90, verses 14 to 16).

Al-Kafi, vol. 2, p. 201

تعليق

Imam Amir-ul-Mu'mineen [a] said: Allah, the Glorified, has fixed the livelihood of the destitute in the wealth of the rich. Consequently, whenever a destitute remains hungry it is because some rich persons have denied him (his share)."

Nahjul Balagha, p. 533, saying No. 328

تعليق

It is narrated from the Holy Prophet [s] who said:
        "When I ascended to the sky, I saw three lines written on the door of Heaven:
        The first line: In the Name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful; I am Allah and there is no god save Me that My Grace preceeds My wrath.
        The second line: In the Name of Allah, the Beneficent the Merciful; charity is repaid ten times and loan eighteen times, and regard for kinship thirty times.
        The third line: He who understands My Rank and My Lordship should never accuse Me regarding sustenance."

Al - Ithna 'Ashariyyah, p. 85

تعليق

The Holy Prophet [s] said: "There are three groups who will not (be allowed to) enter Heaven: drinkers of
          wine, witches, and renouncers of one's kindred."

Al-Khisal, p. 179

تعليق

Imam Sadiq [a] said: "He who glares at his parents with wrathful eyes, although they have been unjust to him, Allah will not accept his prayers (unless he repents)."

Usul-i-Kafi, vol. 2, p. 349

تعليق

The Holy Prophet [s] said: "Have your children to learn swimming and and shooting."

AI-Kafi, vol. 6, p. 47

تعليق

Imam Sadiq [a] said: "Once a man came to my father. He [a] asked him whether he had a wife and he answered he had not. Then, my father said that he would not like to possess the world and what it includes but sleep one night without having a wife. Then he [a] added that the two rak'at prayer established by a married man is worthier than that an unmarried man keeps vigil at night praying and fasts during the day. After that, he [a] gave him seven golden coins (Dinar) and told him to marry with that."

Bihar-ul-Anwar, vol. 103, p. 217

تعليق

The Holy Prophet [s] said: "Marry, otherwise you will be (counted) among the Christian monks or the brothers of satan."

Bihar-ul-Anwar, vol. 103, p. 221

تعليق

Imam Amir-ul-Mu'mineen Ali [a] said: "The best mediations is it that you intercede between two persons for lawful marriage so that they both marry under the law of Allah.

AI-Tahthib, vol.7, p. 415 & Al-Kafi, vol. 5, p. 331

تعليق

• In the Name of Allah , the Beneficent , the Merciful

Imam Sadiq [a] said: "The worst sins are three:
                      Labouring animals as murder, restraining the dower of a woman, and withholding the wage of a worker."
                      Bihar-ul-Anwar, vol. 64, p. 268

تعليق

Imam Sadiq [a] said: "He who tolerates the task of earning money for (the comfort of) his wife, is like the one who fights in the way of Allah.

Man La Yahduruhul Faqih, vol. 3, p. 168
                        Al-Kafi, vol. 5, p. 88

تعليق

When the Holy Prophet (p.b.u.k.) received some information from 'Umm Salamah about 'Uthman ibn Maz'un, he set out towards his followers and, (addressing some of them), said: "Do you keep away from (your) wives? Surely, I go to women, I eat food during the day, and I sleep at night. So, he who turns away from my way of life is not of me."

Bihar-ul-Anwar, vol. 93, p. 73

تعليق

Imam Rida [a] narrated from his fathers from Imam Amir ul Mu'mineen Ali [a] from the Holy Prophet [s] who said: "Woe to the woman who makes her husband angry, and happy is the woman whose husband is pleasantly contented with her."

Bihar-ul-Anwar, vol. 8, p. 310

تعليق

Imam Abi-l-Hassan-ir-Rida [a] narrates from Imam Amir ul Mu'mineen Ali [a] who said: The best women among you are those who have five qualities."
                              Amir ul Mu'mineen [a] was requested what those five were when he said:
                              [LIST=1][*]
                              She is easy-going, obedient, humble, and economical to her husband.
                              [*]
                              She is good tempered to him.
                              [*]
                              She is cooperative and helpful to him in difficulties.
                              [*]
                              Whenever her husband is angry or depressed, she does not rest until she finds him happy and pleased.
                              [*]
                              When her husband is absent from her, she protects his belongings in his absence.
                              [/LIST]
                              Such a woman is an agent of the agents of Allah and the agent of Allah will not be disappointed, (she gains her correct hopes)."

Al-Kafi, vol. 5, p. 324

تعليق

Imam Amir ul Mu'mineen Ali [a] said: "The Jihad (fighting in the way of Allah) of a woman is to afford pleasant company to her husband."

Nahjul-Balagha, saying No. 494

تعليق

المحتوى السابق تم حفظه تلقائيا. استعادة أو إلغاء.
                                حفظ-تلقائي
                                x

رجاء ادخل الستة أرقام أو الحروف الظاهرة في الصورة.

صورة التسجيل تحديث الصورة

اقرأ في منتديات يا حسين

تقليص

المواضيع إحصائيات آخر مشاركة
                                أنشئ بواسطة مروان1400, 15-03-2024, 06:34 AM
                                ردود 2
                                22 مشاهدات
                                0 معجبون
                                آخر مشاركة مروان1400
                                بواسطة مروان1400

يعمل...
                                X