• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• Recite DUA'A IFTITAAH every night

O Allah I begin the "song of glorification" with Thy
    praise:

Thou, from Thy bounties, gives out freely the truth and salvation; I know for certain that Thou art the Most Merciful in disposition of forgiveness and mercy,

(but) very exacting at the time of giving exemplary punishment and chastisement to the wrongdoers,

The omnipotent in the domain of absolute power and might.

O Allah Thou has given me permission to invoke Thee and beseech Thee, so listen, O the Hearer, to my words of praise, and give favorable reply to my supplication, and minimize my falling into misery, O the Oft-Forgiving.

O my Allah many a trouble Thou had removed, many a sorrow Thou had dispelled, many a misery Thou had mitigated, and all times Thou spread out mercy and cut short the tightening circles of the misfortunes.

(All) praise be to Allah (alone) who has not taken unto Himself a wife, nor a son, and who has no partner in the sovereignty, nor has He any protecting friend through dependence. Magnify Him with all magnificence.

(All) praise be to Allah with full gratitude for all His bounties.

(All) praise be to Allah who has no opposition in His rule, nor there is any challenge to His commands.

(All) praise be to Allah who has no counsel to meddle with His operation of creation, nor there is anything similar unto Him in His greatness.

(All) praise be to Allah whose commandments are operating in the creation, His glory is evident through love and kindness, His distinct overflowing generosity is freely available through His unlimited bestowals which do not exhaust his resources, and He does not swell the numerous benefits except because of generosity and kindness. Verily He is Mighty, Generous.

O Allah, I ask for some from much, in the midst of my very many needs for which i entirely depend on Thee, and Thou since eternity, art able to do without them, but for me it is a titanic effort and for Thee it is very easy and simple.

O Allah, truly, when Thou pardons my sins, overlooks my mistakes; takes a lenient view of my disorderly conduct, covers up my foul action, shows consideration inspire of my many transgressions committed willfully or negligently, I am tempted to ask for that which I do not deserve, from Thee (who), though Thy mercy, gives me the daily bread; provides with that which is suitable for me, through control; and distinguishes me with favorable reply to my requests.

So I persist in calling out, believing in Thee,
    and I invoke Thee, Talking familiarly, no afraid, nor shy, but assured of Thy love and kindness whenever I turn to Thee.

A temporary setback and I, out of ignorance, begin to despair, although perhaps slowing down may be a blessing in disguise, because Thou alone knows (all) the consequences.

I do not know a generous Master who is more accommodating to the dissatisfied servants than Thou art to me.
    O Lord! Thou gives an invitation but I turn down,

Thou becomes familiar with me but I do not care for Thee,
    Thou loves me but I do not correspond to Thee as if Thou art overeating me,
    yet Thou does not abstain from bestowing favours and blessings on me from Thy mercy and generosity, so have mercy on Thy ignorant servant and keep him in good condition,
    Verily Thou art Generous and Kind.
    Praise be to Allah the owner of the sovereignty, who sets the course of skies and the stars, controls the winds, causes the day break, and administers the authority, the Lord of the worlds. Praise be to Allah for His indulgence in the wake of His all awareness.
    Praise be to Allah for the respite He allows in spite of Provocation.
    He is able to do what He wills.
    Praise be to Allah, the Creator of all the created beings, who makes the sustenance freely available, starts the day, the Owner of the glory, might, favours, and bounties, who is far away, unseeable; nearest, so near that fully aware of the whispering secrets, the Blessed the Praised.
    Praise be to Allah who has no equal to challenge Him, nor there is an image comparable to Him, nor a helper to assist Him.

He tames the powerful by (His) force, and disgraced are the terrible before His Greatness, so He, through His power, fulfills that which He wills.

Praise be to Allah who gives answer to me whenever I call Him;
    covers up my shortcomings yet I disobey Him; gives me the largest part of the bounties yet I want more.

Many a favorable favours He had sanctioned many a terrible dangers He had turned off, and many a blossoming joys He had made available for me, therefore, I sing his praises and recite His glorifications.

Praise be to Allah! None can disclose anything hidden by Him none can shut the doors kept open by Him; no one who makes a request is sent away disappointed by Him; and no one who looks long and attentively is deluded in his hopes.
    Praise be to Allah who gives protection to the frightened, comes to the help of the upright, promotes the cause of the wake and the enslaved, annihilates the autocrats, destroys the rulers and appoints the "awaited saviours: in their place.
    Praise be to Allah who breaks everything belonging to the oppressors, puts an end to the tyrants, watches over the fugitives, brings assistance to those who cry out for help, meets and clears up the demands of the needy beseechers, supports the faithfuls.

Praise be to Allah! In His awe-inspiring fear the heavens and its dwellers tremble and shiver, the earth and its inhabitants shake and quiver, the oceans and all that which float and swim in its waters flow together in excitement and tumult.

Praise be to Allah who has guided us to this. We could not truly have been led aright if Allah had not guided us.

Praise be to Allah who creates but is not created; gives subsistence but need no provisions; gives food to eat but takes no nourishment, makes the living dead and brings the dead to life, and He is the Everliving, there is no death for Him, in His hands is all the good,
    and He is able to do all things.

O Allah send blessings on Muhammad, Thy servant, Messenger, confidant, friend, beloved intimate, mercy unto all the created beings, bearer of Thy sacraments, quotient of Thy Messengers, the superior most, the exquisite, the handsomer, the most perfect, the upright, the more prospering, the more pleasant, the thoroughly purified, the sublime; more and better blessings, advantages, mercies, affections and salutations than Thou made available to anyone of Thy servants, Prophets, Messengers, friends, and those honoured by Thee from among Thy created beings.

O Allah send blessings on Ali, the Chief of the faithfuls, the successor of the Messenger of the Lord of the Worlds, Thy servant, Thy beloved representative, brother of Thy Messenger, and Thy decisive argument over the mankind, Thy most important sign, the great news from Thee;

O Allah send blessings on the truthful pure Fatimah, the chosen leader from the women of the worlds;
    O Allah send blessings on the sons of "the mercy unto the worlds" the leader guides, Imam(s) Hasan and Husayn, the Chiefs of the dwellers of the Paradise.
    O Allah send blessings on the leaders of the Muslims,
    Ali bin Husayn,
    Muhammad bin Ali,
    Jafar bin Muhammad,
    Moosa bin Jafar,
    Ali bin Moosaa,
    Muhammad bin Ali,
    Ali bin Muhammad,
    Hasan bin Ali,
    and his son, the rightly guided Guide,
    Thy decisive argument over Thy servants, They trustworthy confidant in Thy earth;
    blessings, numerous, and for ever.
    O Allah send blessings on the custodian of thy commandments, The vigilant guardian, the reliable patron, the awaited justice, surrounded by thy favourite Angels, assisted by the Holy spirit,

O Lord of the worlds.
    O Allah send him to call the people unto Thy Book for establishing thy religion, and make him succeed in the earth as Thou caused those who were before him to succeed, and establish for him his faith which Thou has approved for him and give him in exchange safety after the fear. He serves Thee. He ascribes nothing as partner unto Thee.
    O Allah give him power and authority, and through him strengthen the people, give him the necessary assistance, and through him support the people, and make him prevail over all -- a final decisive victory, and delegate him Thy controlling authority.
    O Allah give currency to Thy religion and the way of life of Thy Prophet through him till nothing which is just and genuine is kept concealed from anyone of the human beings.
    O Allah we are dently desire that in (his) kind, just and fair period, Thou should reactivate Islam and stimulate its followers, and humble and humiliate the impostures and their double-dealing shams, and include us among those who invite people unto Thy obedience and lead them to Thy approved path, and give us the good of this world and the world to come.

O Allah let us bear out and hold up that which Thou makes known to us as the truth, and let us be fully aware of that which we fall short of doing.
    O Allah, through him, set in order our disorder; gather and unite our flock; stitch together our ripped open separation; turn our want and poverty into enough, lift us up from our degradation; free us from our misery, pull us out from our debts, help us to get out from the ditch of cares and sorrows; fill the gap created by confusion among us; let our difficulties be easy to deal with; refine our substance and style, untie our ropes and straps; let our efforts succeed well and secure success; make us fulfill our promises; give answer to our prayers; listen to our requests; cause us to obtain the good of this world and the hereafter; give us much and more than our expectations O the Best of givers and bestowers and cleanse our hears, unburden our emotions from hate and anger, and in the event of dispute in the matter of truth show us the right path, verily Thou guides whosoever Thou wills to the Right Path.
    Let us, through him, get the better of Thy enemies and our opponents, O the True God.
    Be it so!

O Allah we feel uneasy about and are disturbed over the departure of our Prophet (Thy blessings be on him and on his children), absence of our guardian-friend, too many enemies, our numerical scarcity, widespread disorder, and vicissitude of time, so send blessings on Muhammad and on his children and help us to overcome this state of affairs, at once. Disperse the ominous clouds hanging over our heads, lend a helping hand to achieve success, bring in the rule of justice and fairplay, make us bright, free from grief, and take care of us, through Thy mercy, O the Most Merciful
المحتوى السابق تم حفظه تلقائيا. استعادة أو إلغاء.
حفظ-تلقائي
x

رجاء ادخل الستة أرقام أو الحروف الظاهرة في الصورة.

صورة التسجيل تحديث الصورة

اقرأ في منتديات يا حسين

تقليص

المواضيع إحصائيات آخر مشاركة
أنشئ بواسطة وهج الإيمان, 27-03-2024, 06:44 PM
ردود 0
13 مشاهدات
0 معجبون
آخر مشاركة وهج الإيمان
بواسطة وهج الإيمان

أنشئ بواسطة مروان1400, 26-03-2024, 06:41 AM
ردود 0