Part 14 - Abbas - the Lion Roars

Abbas, his brother; fearless, grand,
    Thundered, with rage, took a bold stand:
    Proximity of water, deny you can't
    your witting Caliph's obnoxious flaunt
    !n sheer buffoonery, arrant nonsense
    Convey to him scorn, intense.
    Pompous pride I abhor, detest,
    Like the prismatic glass 'tis just a jest.
    His faith is dimmed by the lure of gold,
    And conscience, to rapacity he has sold.
    Drained off is his fount of sense,
    And creed abandoned to vain aberrance.
    Padlocked his brains, and mind is packed,
    Deposed his prudence, judgement sacked.
    An egregious scamp, pretentious fool,
    Egoism's caricature, asininity's toot

The River recaptured (by Abbas)

The river he saw at paces few
    (The horizon scanned - had none in view)
    With the flag held high, he forward pressed,
    The dauntless cham his command stressed.
    Advanced; across the terrain he swept,
    Enlarged the territorial gain (and kept)
    The capture of the rill was underway,
    (A feat stupendous - least to say)
    The rill capture he did, with ease,
    (The "squatters" aberrant "lease" did cease)
    The stream, repossessed, he firmly held,
    (Thus showed how right at might excelled)
    His "post-repossession" earnest stance,
    His eminence (further) did enhance.
    (The priorities, apt, his balanced move
    His sound judgement amply prove)
    The rill captured (and the sway restored)
    With a firm resolve own drought ignored
    Serenely he waded in the water - at will
    A leathern container, with water did fill
    Leisurely emerged in a triumphant way
    His mighty sword kept the foe at bay.
    Exult did not at the blessed gain,
    Zealously adhered to his purpose - main.
    "Water must reach the camp inmates"
    (Elevated sense such resolve dictates)
    Enshrined in mind was "a camp inmate"
    He knew, his return his niece did wait.
    Shunned he did even a glimpse of peace,
    Unless the water did reach his niece.
    His mettle the apostates could not match
    The container, from him couldn't snatch.
    The fortunate ones who death escaped,
    Froze with terror, transfixed - gaped.
    Petrified, ventured not impede him,
    (Cocksure, their prospects were slim)
    As the abject terror played its role,
    The dragon of scare swallowed them - whole:"

He filled in the skin container with water, mounted his horse, and aimed towards the camp. Enemy soldiers cut him off, upon which he engaged them; he managed to fend them off and gained a leeway.

Zaid bin ar-Raqqad al-Juhui was laying in wait for him behind a tree. Helped by Hakim bin at-Tufail as-Sanbasi, he hit him on the arm and severed it. He was indifferent about his right arm, forging ahead to deliver the water to Hussain's children and household. Hakim in the meantime was still laying in wait for him behind a tree. When Abbas got passed him, Hakim dealt him a sword blow on his left arm and severed it. Taking advantage of his weakened state, the rest of the troops took heart and swooped down upon him. They rained him with arrows from every direction; one arrow hit the water container and punctured it, spilling its contents; another hit him in the chest. A man hit him with a pole on the head, crushing his skull. Thereupon he fell to the ground calling, "0 Aba Abdillah! Farewell". Hussain rushed to him only to find him aimless, his forehead ruptured, an arrow embedded into the eye, the brain strewn on the shoulders, the colours and water container beside him. Hussain face showed signs of despondency Throwing himself down upon him, sobbing and saying, "Now is the time my backbone broke; I can see no way out, and my enemy is rejoicing at my misfortune".

Stealthily, a furtive foe appeared
    The arms of the valiant, brave, severed.
    The renegades' treacherous act did work
    They this cowardice, did not shirk
    The angel's saintly wings were clipped,
    The flag, he held high, lurched and dipped.
    The standard with his blood was red
    Its bearer brave lay cold and dead
    Stifled my waves, was shocked, alas!
    With grief I froze - it was Abbas."

Despondent, sorrowful, weeping, wiping his tears with hit shin sleeves, Imam Hussain returned to his camp only to see that the enemy soldiers had already invaded it. He appealed to the crowd, "Is there not one from amongst you who can respond to our cry for help? Who can grant us a safe haven?.. Is there not a seeker of right who can lend support to us? Is there not one, who is wary of hell fire, who can protect us?" Sukaina approached and asked him about her uncle.

He told her that he had been killed! Zainab overheard him and screamed, "0 Our Abbas! What a loss!". The women started crying and Hussain joined them saying, "We are at a loss after your demise!".

تعليق

Part 15 - The Infant Martyr

When Abbas was killed, Imam Hussain searched around only to find out that there was no one who could bail him out; he looked to his family and companions to find them slain like sacrificial lambs; in the meantime he used to hear the incessant crying and wailing of his children and women, whereupon he repeated his plea, "Is there not a protector who can defend the sanctity of the Prophet? Is there not a believer who may fear God of that which is befalling us? Is there not a deliverer who may aspire to God's reward in alleviating our distress?" The crescendo of women and children crying and waiting reached a new peak.

As-Sajjad, Ali son of Hussain got up leaning on a stick and dragging his sword for he was ill and could hardly move. Hussain shouted at Umm Kulthoom, "Do not let him lest the earth should be devoid of the stock of the posterity of Mohammad". She returned him to his bed.

He ordered his family to stop crying and bade them farewell. He was wearing a dark jubba (a long outer garment, open in front, with wide sleeves), a flowered turban with its two ends loosened, covered with the Prophet's garment, and wearing his sword,

He asked for a dilapidated piece of cloth to use it as an underwear, and put on torn pair of trousers so that nobody would wish to strip him off and, particularly, leave his private parts exposed!.

Imam Hussain asked for his son to kiss him farewell. Zainab brought him Abdullah son of ar-Rabbab; he put him in his lap kissing and cuddling him murmuring, "Away with those people! for your grandfather, the chosen Apostle, will be their opponent on the Day of Judgement". Clutching him in his arms, he approached the enemy and asked for water for the baby. Harmalah bin Kahil al-Azdi shot him with an arrow and slew him. Hussain scooped the blood into his hands and threw it to the sky. Abu Ja'far al-Baqir was reported as saying, "Not a drop [of Abdullah's blood] descended to the ground". The Awaited Imam (May Allah hasten his reappearance) was also reported as saying, "May peace be with Abdullah, the infant who was slain by an arrow, drenched with blood, and whose blood ascended to the heavens. May Allah curse his killer Harmalah bin Kahil al-Azdi".

"Holding a babe was he in arms,
      of water deprived, 'gainst humane norms
      Like fading stars, his eyes did show
      His wavy hair by the wind did blow.
      The babe hovered between life and death,
      Breathing he was an erratic breath.
      Hussain did gently hold his hand,
      This tender touch was a magic wand.
      A smile flickered, at the baby's face,
      Appeared a sweetness, lovely grace.
      An innocent gesture, to quietly tell:
      "Worry not father, all is well."
      (A died-down candle just flickered
      Briefly, a sinking ship anchored.)
      True love played its mystic part,
      A conscious heart knew a conscious heart
      Hussain caressed the babe, with care
      With fingers combed his wavy hair.
      (A babe subjected to pangs of thirst,
      By the despicable, Caliphs, heartless, worst)
      His drought was "slaked" by the wild mob,
      An archers arrow, did its job.
      Appalled was nature, did providence weep,
      The babe in his father's arms, did "sleep ".
      With his firm, unshaking hand,
      The father dug the glowing sand,
      An emotions' tempest, though did blow,
      No solitary tear, his grief did show.
      His visage reflected a desolate grace,
      A muffled anguish engulfed his face
      The babe he put in the gloomy grave
      This charming gift to Islam he gave

Imam Hussain said, "I find solace in the fact that what has befallen me is in the way of Allah, the Exalted. 0 Lord! Let his position with you not be less than the station of the young (weaned) camel of Salih's she-camel. 0 Lord! if you have withheld victory from us, substitute it with that which will be better than victory; exact your revenge on the oppressors, make the afflictions that befell us in this world a treasure for us in the hereafter."

تعليق

Part 16 - Imam Hussain in the Battlefield

After he had buried the baby, he met in duel with many a man who never stood a chance of emerging alive. He then charged the enemy troops who did not stand their ground in the face of his attacks.

Thereupon Omar bin Sa'ad yelled at the crowd, "Mind! He is the son of the exterminator of the Arabs. Set upon him from every direction." They rained him with 4,000 arrows. The soldiers cut him off his camp. He shouted, "0 followers of Abi Sufian! If you arc godless and you do not dread the Day of Judgement be free in his world and recall your ancestry if you c]aim to be Arab".

Shimr exclaimed, "What are you saying, son of Fatimah?" Hussain replied, "I am the one who is fighting you, and the women are not at fault. So long as I am alive, forbid your insolent thugs from harassing my inviolable".

Shimr acceded to his request, whereupon the enemy soldiers targeted him. A fierce fighting raged. Since he was very thirsty, he attacked the flank of the army which was sealing off the River Euphrates. He managed to disperse them and make his way to the river. Once he was in the water, he extended his hand to drink. A caller shouted, "Do you enjoy drinking water whilst the integrity of your family is being violated?" He let the water spill from his hands without drinking, and returned to the tents.

Imam Hussain bade his family farewell for the second time and ordered them to show forbearance saying, "Get ready for affliction, and be reassured that Allah is your protector; He will guard you against the evil of the enemy, turn your mishap into good, chastise your enemy with all sorts of torment, and compensate you for this tragedy with a plethora of bounties and dignity. So do not complain, and do not utter that which may degrade your lofty prestige".

Hussain turned to his daughter Sukaina who was standing aloof, crying and lamenting. He stood by her showing sympathy and solace.

"To lay down life, he forward surged,
        Upon the foe, a lion converged.
        Bedecked was he by an aureole crown,
        Immortal fashioned from entrenched renown.
        A conundrum he was indeed,
        Signified glory, though heart did bleed
        Splendid, dignified, distinguished,
        Tormented, distraught, hurt, anguished.
        Though with chivalry, to the end, he fought,
        The renegades got the prize, sought"
        "The job concluded, the camp ransacked,
        For final departure, the hoodlums packed.
        They called my guests by the 'prisoners' name,
        (As prisoners left, as guests who came!)
        With 'watery eyes'; and heaving swell,
        (Shattered my being) I said, farewell".
        A soul searing, sad finale
        Woeful 'tis, but a glorious tale.

تعليق

Part 17 - Surrounded by the enemies of Islam

Omar bin Sa'ad yelled, "Woe unto you! Attack him while he is busy with himself and his family. By the Almighty! Once he is free neither your right nor your left flanks would be more lucky." They swooped on him, raining him with arrows which were so abundant that they lodged in to the tent ropes; some found their way to the women's mantles, startling and causing them to cry and enter the tent; they looked at Hussain in the expectation that he might do something. Imam Hussain attacked the enemy like a roaring lion, No sooner he could engage anyone he left him dead. He received many wounds all over his body mainly as a result of arrows.

He returned to his position, repeating the saying, "There is neither power nor strength save in God Almighty". He asked for water, Shimr answered, "You are not going to taste it until you enter hell fire!" Another one called him, "0 Hussain! can you not see the waters of the River Euphrates flow, glittering like the belly of a snake? You are not going to drink from it till you die of thirst". Imam Hussain invoked God, "0 Lord! Let him die of thirst". It was then reported that the man used to ask for water, once he drank, the water gushed out of his mouth. He continued thus until he perished of thirst.

Abul Hutoof al-Ju'fai shot Hussain with an arrow which lodged into his forehead, Hussain took it off causing the blood to stream down his face, whereupon he said, "0 Lord! You are witnessing the transgression against me by Your sinful creatures. 0 Lord! Do not let anyone of them get away with it. Kill them all and do not let anyone of them live on the face of the earth. Never forgive them their trespasses."

He shouted, "0 Bunch of evil! Shame on you. What bad guardians of the household of the Prophet you turned out to be. Since there is no man of my band left, you are not going to be deterred from killing anyone after me, for killing me would make it a forgone conclusion. By God! I hope that Allah bestow on me martyrdom, and avenge my death whence you do not expect."

Al-Hosein said, "How is he going to exact revenge on us?" Imam Hussain said, "He will sow enmity amongst you, shed your blood, and pour down punishment upon you, pouring it in abundance".

As he was weakened, he paused to rest. A man hurled him with a stone hitting him on the head causing the blood to stream down his face. He took out a piece of cloth to wipe the blood from his face, whereupon another archer aimed at him with a three-pronged arrow; it lodged into his chest in the area of the heart. He said, "In the name of Allah, by Allah, and following the path of the Apostle of Allah". He then raised his head towards the sky and said, "0 Lord! You know full well that they are killing a man there is not on the face of the earth, a son of the daughter of the Prophet, save him!!".

He pulled out the arrow causing the blood to gush out. He put his band underneath the gaping wound. When it was filled with blood he threw it towards the sky and said, "My only solace is that what has befallen me is in the way of Allah". It was reported that not a single drop of that blood fell down. He filled it again. This time be stained his head, face, and beard with it saying, "I want to meet Allah and my grandfather in this state - splattered with blood".

Since losing blood weakened his body, he sat on the ground hardly lifting his head, whereupon Malik bin an-Nisr approached him, called him names, and hit him with his sword on his head which was covered with a burnoose. The burnoose was drenched with blood. He took of the burnoose, wrapped his turban on the cap and said, "May Allah deprive you of eating with your right hand, and gather you [on the Day of Judgement] with the oppressors".

Hani bin Thubait al-Hadhrami was quoted as saying, "I was one of a group of ten people when Hussain was killed. I was looking to a boy from the household of Hussain, who was wearing a shirt and loin cloth; two rings dangling from his ears, clutching to a shaft; he was distraught turning left and right. A horsemen headed towards him, leaning over the boy and hitting him on the head causing his death". The boy was Mohammed bin Abi Sa'eed bin Aqeel bin Abi Talib. His mother was overwrought by the spectacle of witnessing the killing of her son.

After a short while the enemy troops came back to Hussain who was still in a sitting position for he was overcome by the severity of his wounds. Abdullah bin al-Hassan, an eleven-year-old boy looked towards his uncle only to see him surrounded by the enemy. He rushed towards his uncle after he managed to break free from his aunt, Zainab, When he arrived at the scene near his uncle, Bahr bin Ka'b descended his sword to hit Hussain. The boy yelled at him, "0 son of the bad woman! Are you dealing a blow to my uncle?" He hit the boy who lift his arm to protect his head causing it to be severed. The boy shouted, "0 uncle!" and fell into his uncle's lap. Hussain embraced him and said, "0 nephew! Be patient at what has befallen you and consider it as a blessing for Allah, the Exalted will reunite you with your noble ancestors". He then raised his hands in supplication and said, "0 Lord! If You had granted them enjoyment for a while, cause them to divide among themselves, disperse them into sects following different ways, do not let the rulers be pleased with them for they called on us so that they may be among our partisans, instead they transgressed against and killed us". Harmalah released an arrow towards the boy, whilst he was in his uncle's lap, and slew him.

Imam Hussain, fatally wounded, was left lying for a considerable time. What prevented them from finishing him off sooner was the fact that every tribe was relying on the other to do the job i.e. each tribe hated to be seen as the one which killed Hussain.

Shimr yelled, "Why are you standing idly by? The man is critically wounded. Attack and finish him off".

Zar'a bin Shariek hit him on the shoulder blade; al-Hosein shot him in the mouth; another hit him on the shoulder, Sinan bin Anas lodged his spear in the area of the collarbone, then in his chest; he also shot him with an arrow in the throat, Saleh bin Wahab stabbed him in the loin.

Hilal bin Nafi' was reported as saying, "I was standing near Hussain as he was on the brink of dying. By God, I never saw a person getting killed with own blood all over his body in a better state than Hussain. His face was exuding with light and awe! I was so overwhelmed by the radiance of his face that I refrained from contemplating killing him! He asked for water; they did not give him any to drink".

The torrent stem, keep him at bay
          Hold your own, and win the day.
          Hussain observed him, did not move
          Beckoning the renegade; to act and prove.
          Face to face when Hussain he saw
          The foe was overwhelmed, with awe.
          Ravished he was by the dazzling scene
          Such angelic face had never seen
          With celestial sheen his visage bestowed
          In propitious lustre glistened, glowed
          So intense was the divine hue
          His sight could not endure to view.
          By the glorious sight he was dazed
          But looked on still; gaped and gazed.

تعليق

Part 18 - Hussain is killed on the Plains of Kerbala

One from amongst the crowd said to him, "You are not going to drink water until you enter hell fire, whereupon you can drink from its boiling water". Imam Hussain replied, "I do not enter hell fire, but enter unto my grandfather, the Apostle of God and stay with him in his own house (in the seat of honour with a most powerful King) and complain to him of that which you have done to me and your transgression against me". All were very furious at his remarks as if Allah did not instil a grain of mercy in their hearts.

When his condition deteriorated, he raised his eyes towards the sky in supplication and said, "0 Lord! You are mighty in Prowess, the Supreme, the Possessor of every greatness and glory, not in need of the creation, having mastery over everything; Your mercy is high, Truthful in your promise, Giver of bounty and favour; You are close to those who invoke You; encompassing all Your creation; You accept repentance from those who repent, capable of exacting Your will, Having full knowledge of what You are after, Thankful when thanked, remembering when remembered. I invoke You as I am in dire need, ask You as I am poor! I seek refuge in You for I am fearful, weep for I am grieved; I rely on Your succour for I am weak; I put my trust in You alone. 0 Lord! You are the Arbiter between our folk and ourselves for they trespassed against us, let us down, betrayed us, and killed us not with-standing our kinship to Your Prophet whom You chose for delivering the Message and made the repository of revelation. Alleviate our predicament and relieve our suffering for You are the Most Merciful".

"Forbearance with what You have destined is our solace, 0 Lord! There is no god but You. You are the Deliverer of the distressed. I have no God save You. Surely, You are the only Refuge for those who are without one."

"There is no other one to worship apart from You. Forbearance with that which you have resolved is our consolation. 0 Lord! You are the Everlasting. 0 Lord! You are the Resurrector of the dead. 0 Lord! You are Watching over every soul and what it did. Adjudge between me and them for You are the best of judges".

Hussain's horse started roaming around Imam Hussain and staining its forehead with his blood, whereupon Ibn Sa'ad yelled saying, "Stop the horse as it is a thoroughbred of the horses of the Apostle of Allah." A company of horsemen surrounded him. He started galloping and kicking with his forelegs killing some men and horses. Ibn Sa'ad ordered the soldiers to leave the horse and to see what it was going to do. When the horse calmed down and felt secure enough, it went back to Hussain's blessed body staining its forehead with his blood, smelling him, and neighing loudly. Imam Abu Ja'far al-Baqir was quoted as saying, "The horse was saying: What an injustice was done to the grandson of the Prophet by his own umma (community)."

His horse, in ecstasy, danced and pranced
            by his equestrian, was entranced
            A perfect horse, sans any defect
            With his head high, and neck erect.
            Had tiger's courage, and panther's zeal
            His sinews were akin to pure steel
            A thoroughbred's, all traits sustained
            His sire's blood, in the veins maintained.
            By innate courage, he was led
            In the thick of battle, had no dread
            His prancing steps, and goodly shape
            The admiring eyes, with awe, did gape,
            His amble faultless, a rhythmic flow,
            His steps measured, neither fast nor slow.
            His gait, the art of music graced
            Was on rhythm, and tempo based.
            The aggressor's will, to act, ruptured
            He was charmed, dazzled, captured.
            A feeble blow, the dastard tired
            Hussain parried, with contempt defied
            repeated strokes, the renegade rained
            Hussain remained placid, calm, restrained
            He hurled defiance, and braved it out
            Thus paved the way ft)r the dastard's rout.
            To keep his ground, stood firm
            His superior hold he did confirm.
            With lofty demeanour, at a serene pace
            Hussain advanced, with chivalrous grace.
            Moved ahead, with careless ease
            Less to liquidate him, more to tease
            The youth, in panic, turned his pack.

The horse, still neighing, then headed towards camp. Once it was there, the women saw the horse stained with blood and its saddle twisted, they came out from their tents spreading their hair! unveiling their faces, beating their cheeks, screaming, seeing their glory vanish, and spontaneously taking to the place where Imam Hussain fell and died, headed by Zainab who was wailing On arriving at the scene, she put her hand under his body raising it to the level of her breast where she left the body to rest. She said, "0 Lord! Accept this sacrifice from US".

In the meantime Omar bin Sa'ad with a group of soldiers were approaching the scene as Imam Hussain was at the point of death. Zainab shouted at him, "Yes Omar! Abu Abdillah is being killed and you are standing watching him perish?!" He turned his face away from her with his tears streaming down his beard.

She said, "Woe unto you! Is there not amongst you a Muslim?" Nobody replied! Thereupon Ibn Sa'ad ordered the crowd, "Descend upon him and administer the mercy shots to him". Shimr initiated the attack; he kicked him, sat on his chest, got hold of his blessed beard, dealt 12 sword blows to his body, and finally beheaded him.

تعليق

Part 19 - Epilogue

Eternity will, his name preserve,
              A place of honour reserve (conserve)
              In radiance, divine, glows his name,
              Kindles the universe, the eternal flame.
              Devilry tide, vehemently, surged.
              To Hussain we owe, our piety do
              Adore and love his chivalry too
              perpetual, endless, boundless, same,
              Glorious, for ever, prevail his fame.
              Tempests, storms and gales, did blow,
              This taper retained its divine glow,
              Howled tornadoes, did hurricanes rush,
              This eternal bloom they could not crush,
              Forward, forward, on and on,
              Kept on the move Hussain's caravan.
              Hussain did achieve his basic aim,
              (an eternal triumph, he could claim)
              For the faith's (tomorrow), his (today) he gave,
              Laid down his life, Islam did save.
              With pride and love, his name we quote
              Who, with his own blood, history wrote.
              His deeds will (neglect) never meet.
              Oblivion, his name will not greet.
              This tale of endurance, hardihood
              has the test of time well stood

TRUTH

(An Eternal Message From Kerbala)
              No brutal force 'gainst truth can work
              Truth will conquer, will not shirk.
              'Tis the greatest dike, to hold back sin
              The silencer, of the mundane din.
              The spiritual health, it will restore
              For moral wounds; 'tis a surest sure.
              Truth will strengthen sickly souls
              Plug, in the conscience, gaping holes.
              Truth, is not an elusive ghost
              'Tis, to the righteous, a constant host.
              Truth, in its exalted mood
              Is clearest mind's amplitude.
              "Infinite" is there in every man
              Immortalise "finite" it can.
              Truth, doesn't perish at death
              It does outlive the human breath.
              Redeemed, through truth, all can be
              XYZ and you and me.
              Truth, being infinitely great
              Both kings and beggars, upon it wait.
              Truth, individuals and Nations, makes
              An infinite joy in the task it takes
              Glows the universe, with its beams
              Sun and moon, are truth it seems.
              if the human perception's doors are clean
              In every beauty truth is seen
              Truth is proud, to know so much
              Its every move has wisdom's touch.

تعليق

Tale of Hussain's Martyrdom

References

Absarul Ain Fi Ashabil Hussain - Mohammad bin at-Tahir as-Samawi, Haydari Press, Najaf.
                Irshadul Quloob Illas Sawab - Al-Hassan bin Mohammad ad-Dailami (d. 448 H.), Iran Print.
                A'yan ash-Shia - Muhsin al-Amin al-Amili, Darut Ta'aruf, Beirut. 2nd edition.
                Al-Irshad - Mohammad bin Mohammad bin an-Nu'man al-Baghdadi, known as ash-Sheikh al-Mufid.
                Al-Amaali - Mohammad bin Ali bin Babaweih al-Qomi (d. 381 H.), Al-Haydari. Press, Najaf.
                Ansarul Hussain - Mohammad Mahdi Shamsuddin - ad-Darul Islamiyah Press, Beirut.
                Bihrul Anwar - Mohammad Baqir bin Mohammad Taqi al-Majlisi - Tehran 2nd edition.
                Batal al-A'lqami - Abdul Wahid al-Mudhaffar - An-Najaf edition.
                Tarikh Ibn Asakir - Ali bin al-Hassan bin Hibatillah ad-Dimashqi (d. 571 H.), Egypt edition.
                Tarikh al-Umam wal-Mulook - Abu Ja'far Mohammad bin Jareer at-Tabari, Al-A'lami Press, Beirut.
                Tarikh al-Bidayah Wan-Nihaya - Ismail bin Omar bin Kathir ash-Shafie (d. 774 H.), Egypt edition.
                Tarikh al-Ya'qoubi - Ahmed bin Abi Ya'qoub, known as al-Ya'qoubi, Dar Sabir Press, Beirut.
                Tathkirat Khawwashil Umma - Yousuf bin Qaz'ali al-Baghdadi, known as Sibt bin al-Jawzi (d. 654 H.), Al-Haydari Press, Najaf.
                Al-Khasaa'is al-Hussainiyah - Ja'far bin Hussain ash-Shoushtari, Tabriz edition.
                Rawdhatul Wa'idheen - Mohammad bin al-Hassan bin Ali, known as al-Fattal, Iran edition.
                Zahr al-Aadaab Wathamar al-Albaab - Ibrahim bin Ali al-Ausari al-Husari al-Qairawani, Cairo edition.
                Sharh Nahjil Balaagha - Ibn Abil Hadeed, Egypt first edition.
                Al-Fusool al-Muhimmah fi Ma'rifat Umoor al-A'imah -Ali bin Mohammad al-Maliki, known as Ibn Sabbagh, Al-Adl Press, Najaf.
                Kashfil Ghumma Fil M'arifatil A'imah - Ali bin Issa bin Abil Fath Arbilli, Najaf edition.
                Alluhoof Ala Qatlat et-Tuffoof - Radhiyiddin Ali bin Mousa bin Tawoos, Najaf edition.
                Al-Majalis al-Fakhirah - Abdul Hussain Sharafuddin al-Mousawi, Najaf edition.
                Muthirul Ahzan - Shareef bin Muhsin - Sahibul Jawahir, Najaf edition.
                Maqtalul Hussain - Abdul Razzaq al-Muqqarram, Darul Kital al-Islami, Beirut.
                Maqtalul Hussain - Mohammad Taqi Bahrul Uloom, Darul Zahra', Beirut.
                Manaqib Aal Abi Talib - Mohammad bin Ali bin Shahrashob, Qom edition.
                Al-Muntakhab Fi Jam'il Marathi WM Khutab - Fakhruddin bin Mohammad bin Tarech an-Najafi, Al-Haydari Press, Najaf.

Compliments of: www.Ashura.com

تعليق

Thank U respected sister for this great efforts
                  Your recompense from Abo-Abdulla Al-Alhussion (as

تعليق

thank you so much

تعليق

thanx alot my allah pless you all

تعليق

المحتوى السابق تم حفظه تلقائيا. استعادة أو إلغاء.
                      حفظ-تلقائي
                      x

رجاء ادخل الستة أرقام أو الحروف الظاهرة في الصورة.

صورة التسجيل تحديث الصورة

اقرأ في منتديات يا حسين

تقليص

المواضيع إحصائيات آخر مشاركة
                      أنشئ بواسطة مروان1400, 15-03-2024, 06:34 AM
                      ردود 2
                      22 مشاهدات
                      0 معجبون
                      آخر مشاركة مروان1400
                      بواسطة مروان1400

يعمل...
                      X